Did you know that Heart Disease is the #1 killer of women, Causing 1 in 3 deaths each year? That’s approximately one woman every minute! Baffling. Isn’t it?
“Go Red for Women” is a movement that encourages people to wear RED on Friday, February 2nd to raise awareness for Heart Disease in Women, and we want you to participate! “How?” You ask? By following these fun steps:
- Take the attached quiz. Use your Blood Pressure and Cholesterol from your last Doctors appointment. If you did not have these tests taken at your last Doctors appointment, MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!!
- Once Completed, Send an Email to email@example.com by 12pm PST February 2, 2018, confirming you’ve taken your Quiz or made an appointment with your doctor. We do not need to know your results just that you’ve taken the Quiz.
- Join us on Zoom at 12:30 PST on February 2 for a Raffle! You could win one of two $50 Amazon Gift Cards! (Invitation to follow)
- WEAR RED!!! We want to see your red on all Zoom calls throughout the day!
- Change your Zoom Icon to something Red. This can be anything of your choice (use common sense- nothing inappropriate, you Walking Dead fans!) Here are some examples:
A few Notes:
- We do not want to know your results! This is simply to raise SELF Awareness!
- You can enter the drawing by doing one of the following: Completing the Quiz and/or making an appointment with your doctor by 12pm PST, February 2. Be sure to let firstname.lastname@example.org know once completed so you can be entered!
- You do not have to be present to win. We know you all have work to do!
- Although the movement specifically calls for Women, we want all you men out there to be a part of this too! Your hearts are just as important!
- Send any questions to email@example.com.
To learn more about Heart Disease and how to prevent it, please Click Here. There is some incredible information!
Thank you for joining WCC in this movement. We look forward to seeing your RED!
The mission of Women Cultivating Confidence is to Inspire, Engage and Empower all Patra employees.