Welcome to our licensing library for all things insurance!
We are excited to launch the co-branded Continuing Education (CE) website for those Patra employees that require continuing education to satisfy your licensing renewal requirements. At this time all of our licensed users should have received an email from WebCe regarding your user name. Your WebCe user name will be your Patra email address and your temporary password is Patra321@. You will be required to change this password when you login initially.
Once you sign in you can click on Course Catalog – Continuing Education (CE/PE) – Select Your Resident State – Follow the Prompts
Once you enter into the course catalog there are lots of options to build out a CE package that interests you or you can use one of the pre-selected packages that meet those state requirements. If you are not sure about your state’s requirements no problem! In the left hand corner you will see a bar with your state requirements.
This helpful tool will give you a snap shot of your states licensing CE requirements and will also provide:
- View your transcripts to see how many hours you have and how many you need to complete for your license renewal
- License look up tool that links directly to your states licensing tracking so that you are able to check your license status at any time
A couple of items to note:
- This resource is for your required CE only and courses are good for 1 year. Please make sure to complete your course within the time period allotted as Patra only pays for required CE hours and it is up to the user to make sure that those courses are completed once purchased prior to your licensing renewal date and expiration of course
- If you began your CE with ExamFx you will be able to complete those courses that have already been purchased and will not need to repeat courses in the WebCe platform
- All users will receive an email 90 days prior to your license renewal date. That will be a great time to access the system and make sure all of your CE hours have been logged prior to your renewal or complete them if they have not been started
- Those using National Alliance for their designation compliance will follow the same protocol with manager approval from your departments
- We do still have access to ICU as an education only learning platform. We only have a small number of employees still using ICU for education and this will transition upon our contract renewal with them
- If you choose to use an education platform outside of WebCe this will not be a reimbursable expense unless prior approval from your direct manager is received
Licensing will be taking over the auditing and tracking of Continuing Education and all inquiries regarding CE should be directed to our licensing team email@example.com
To expedite licensing and continuing education requests we set up a self-service reference site. Please click on the following link: Patra Licensing and review the attached instructional on how to navigate the site. Since this is a secured site you may initially be prompted with a “request access” default. Please go ahead and request the access and our team will work to get it granted in short order.
Should you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org